Wow Family and Friends with Delicious Winter Beer from a Mr. Beer Craft Beer Kit
Entering into the Fall season means cooler temperatures, extra layers, bright foliage, and planning the nearing Holidays. Holiday traditions for each family and group of friends often center around the delicious fixins set to appear on the menu. Rich favorites like apple pie, prime rib, and mashed potatoes make their appearances. Refreshing libations are also served to sip over some catching up with our nearest and dearest. This holiday season we’d like to suggest a gratifying homebrew to have in hand for long nights with good company.
For this Blogger Outreach opportunity, we’re offering the favorites in our Complete Craft Beer Kit lineup to get you brewing in time for the winter. Choose between the following:
Complete Craft Beer Kits
Your options are:
- Choose which of the 3 Complete Craft Beer Kits you’d like by
October 31st, 2016.
- Be well versed on the phases of the brewing process (fermentation, carbonation, conditioning), the time to brew, and the correct temperatures for your beer
- Integrate beneficial product features within your post including, but not limited to:
- the short time initial boil and preparation takes
- the small amount of space required to brew the beer
- the relative tidiness of the process (no large mess, no lingering odors)
- features of the LBK (Little Brown Keg) that you believe allow for brewing ease/success
- See our product feature outline URL and brew process map URL for inspiration
- Include the following photos in your blog post:
- at least one photo of the initial boil and preparation process
- at least one photo of the LBK full or being filled
- at least one photo of your completed beer being enjoyed
- If you do a video blog include the following sequences:
- at least one sequence of the initial boil and preparation process
- at least one sequence of the LBK full or being filled
- at least one sequence of your completed beer being enjoyed
- Embed product page link in your post (link will be in confirmation email) using one of the following terms as anchor text: beer making kit, beer brewing kit, home brewing kit, home brew kit
- Post deadline is January 16th, 2017.