Craft BrewMax® 5G Kit
Craft BrewMax® 6G Kit
- 6 Gallon, UV-resistant Fermenter & Lid
- (30) 740-mL Plastic Bottles, Caps and Labels
- Krausen Kollar with Clips
- Snap Tap Spigot Assembly and Bottling Wand
- 18" Long-handled Spoon
- (3) Cans of Brewing Extract
- (3) Packets of Yeast (under lids of the Brewing Extracts)
- (2) Packets of No-Rinse Cleanser
- (3) Bags of Carbonation Drops
- Brewing With Mr. Beer How-To DVD (English, Español, François)
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Ideal for intermediate and advanced brewers
- Produces 3 cases of beer at a time (24 liters, 6+ gallons)
- Additional headspace for advanced brewing
- Spigot and wand allow easy dispensing to bottles or kegs
- Easy to clean - dishwasher safe
- Completely Reusable
6 Gallon - High Capacity Fermenter
This unique, patented brewing system is completely reusable and is comprised of 5 parts; our high capacity fermenter, Krausen Kollar, lid, Snap Tap, and bottling wand. This vessel will make 3 cases of award winning beer with every batch. The Krausen Kollar adds that extra head space for your bigger brews while also minimizing yeast carryover, dramatically reducing cleaning time. The Snap Tap separates for easy cleaning, while the bottling wand makes for simple and accurate bottling. This vessel and its parts are designed to industry leading standards and made of durable BPA free plastic that is UV-resistant, dishwasher safe and imparts zero flavor to the beer.
Each kit includes Classic American Light 24LX Refill-- Pale straw color, mild in flavor and lighter bodied with a crisp, dry finish. A true to character representation of our nation’s favorite beer style. Serve ice cold for a clean, refreshing taste that has passed the test of time. Refills may change due to stock on hand.
30 Plastic 740mL Bottles, Caps and Labels
Each kit includes reusable plastic (PET) bottles, complete with screw caps and labels. These FDA approved bottles are specifically designed to hold beer.
No Rinse Cleanser
This is a No-Rinse Cleanser that cleans and disinfects with oxygen, and doesn't require rinsing when used to disinfect. When used properly, it will not contribute to off flavors to your beer. This single pouch will prepare both keg and bottles for one batch of beer.
For use instead of priming sugar when bottling. Carbonation Drops are a convenient, no mess, no fuss alternative to priming sugar. Each package contains 22 drops.
Mr. Beer 6G Beer kit assembled with Krausen Kollar: 21 in. tall x 15 in. wide x 17 in. deep
Mr. Beer 6G Beer kit assembled without Krausen Kollar: 18.5 in. tall x 15 in. wide x 17 in. deep
Included with every kit are step-by-step printed instructions and handy how-to videos.
You can also see and download them from our help page.
Available in English, Español and François.