A great part of homebrewing success is temperature control, and with this tool you'll be able to modify temperatures effortlessly. Whether your brew needs to be warmer or cooler than the environment you currently have for it, this controller allows for temperatures from -58 to 210 °F.
Reliable, and easy to mount, our temperature controller will allow for you to set it and forget when it comes to brewing temperatures.
Simply attach your brewing refrigerator and/or heater to the controller and set your desired fermentation, carbonation, or serving temperature.
- Plug and play design for easy use
- Dual relay output - able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time
- Supports the display of Centigrade or Fahrenheit units(-50~99 °C / -58~210 °F )
- Maximum output load: 1100W(110V)
- Dual display window - able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time
- Temperature calibration settings for accurate readings
- Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
- High and low temperature alarms
- Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
- Temperature Control Range : -50~99 °C / -58~210 ° F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1° F
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50 ~ 70°C) / ±1°F (-50 ~ 160° F)
- Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
- Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
- Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V ~240V AC
- Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
- Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
- Sensor Length: 6.56ft
- Input Power Cable Length: 5ft
- Output Power Cable Length: 1ft
- Dimension Body: 5.5x2.7x1.3inch
Instruction manual included with Temperature Controller.