The uKeg 64 is a mini-sized, half-gallon growler that will keep your beer cold and fresh for a much longer time than an average growler. The uKeg is great on the go, or for just relaxing at home with your favorite brews. This durable, vacuum-insulated stainless steel keg/growler comes with a CO2 regulator cap with customizable tap handle and gauge along with a brass carrying handle. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
- Tightly sealed - Keeps beer fresh for weeks
- VPR Cap - automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.*
- Container – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer any time, without removing cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favorite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
- Instructional Booklet Included
* Please note that you cannot fully carbonate flat beer with the supplied VPR cap and small 8g CO2 cartridge. If you wish to carbonate fully in the uKeg you may do so by adding 5 tsp of priming sugar to the uKeg and let it sit at room temperature for 2 weeks. You may also purchase the 16g CO2 Sleeve Adapter to allow for force carbonation using 16g CO2 Cartridges.
This product can only be shipped via ground shipping.
Please find the uKeg Instructions link here: uKeg Instructions