NET WEIGHT 11 GRAMS
For best results, use 1/2 packet for beers with less than 5% ABV and the whole packet when brewing ales above 5% ABV.
Store the remaining yeast in the fridge and use within 7 days.
The Nottingham strain was selected for its highly flocculant & relatively full attenuation properties. It produces low concentrations of fruity and estery aromas and has been described as neutral for ale yeast, allowing the full natural flavor of malt & hops to develop.
Temperature Range: 57°-70° F
- Santa Catalina Pale Ale - ARCHIVED$31.09 Regular Price $36.58
- Ole Mole Stout - ARCHIVED$15.26 Regular Price $17.95
- Camilla's Folly - ARCHIVED$24.75 Regular Price $29.12
- Naughty Cream Ale$25.46 Regular Price $29.95
- Lock, Stock, and Barrel Stout$50.96 Regular Price $59.95
- Egocentric Jerk$33.96 Regular Price $39.95
- Breakfast Stout Eh$29.71 Regular Price $34.95
- Grapefruit Crush Pale Ale- Gluten Free - Archived$38.21 Regular Price $44.95
- Vacation IPA-Gluten Free - Archived$46.71 Regular Price $54.95
- Acushla Red Ale-Gluten Free - Archived$38.21 Regular Price $44.95
- Mocha-Choca Oatmeal Stout-Gluten Free - Archived$46.71 Regular Price $54.95
- Optimus Lime IPA - Gluten Free - Archived$50.96 Regular Price $59.95
- A Dangerous Contract American Barleywine$50.96 Regular Price $59.95
- Summertime Shanty$21.21 Regular Price $24.95
- Churchill's Revenge Nut Brown Ale$29.71 Regular Price $34.95
- Xtra Special Bitter ESB$29.71 Regular Price $34.95