NET WEIGHT 11 GRAMS
For best results, use 1/2 packet for beers with less than 5% ABV and the whole packet when brewing ales above 5% ABV.
Store the remaining yeast in the fridge and use within 7 days.
The Nottingham strain was selected for its highly flocculant & relatively full attenuation properties. It produces low concentrations of fruity and estery aromas and has been described as neutral for ale yeast, allowing the full natural flavor of malt & hops to develop.
Temperature Range: 57°-70° F
- Santa Catalina Pale Ale - ARCHIVED$29.26 Regular Price $36.58
- Ole Mole Stout - ARCHIVED$14.36 Regular Price $17.95
- Camilla's Folly - ARCHIVED$23.30 Regular Price $29.12
- Naughty Cream Ale$23.96 Regular Price $29.95
- Lock, Stock, and Barrel Stout$47.96 Regular Price $59.95
- Egocentric Jerk$31.96 Regular Price $39.95
- Breakfast Stout Eh$27.96 Regular Price $34.95
- Grapefruit Crush Pale Ale- Gluten Free$35.96 Regular Price $44.95
- Vacation IPA-Gluten Free$43.96 Regular Price $54.95
- Acushla Red Ale-Gluten Free$35.96 Regular Price $44.95
- Mocha-Choca Oatmeal Stout-Gluten Free$43.96 Regular Price $54.95