Saflager S-23 Dry Lager Yeast
NET WEIGHT 0.41 OZ (11.5 GRAMS)
For best results, use 1/2 packet for beers with less than 5% ABV and the whole packet when brewing ales above 5% ABV.
Store the remaining yeast in the fridge and use within 7 days.
This dry lager yeast strain is used by several commercial breweries and produces malt-balanced lagers over a wide temperature range. Fruit esters increase with fermentation temperature. An excellent choice for virtually any lager style. Each packet contains enough yeast for up to 2 batches!
Temperature Range: 53.6-59° F (optimal) for lagers, up to 75° F only for certain styles like California Common.
- May the Schwarz Bier With You$25.46 Regular Price $29.95
- Uncle Monkey's Dunkel$25.46 Regular Price $29.95
- Saazquatch Imperial Pilsner$42.46 Regular Price $49.95
- Armstrong Dortmunder Export German Lager$25.46 Regular Price $29.95
- Lincoln's Liberty Logger - ARCHIVED$24.07 Regular Price $28.32
- Honey Maibock - ARCHIVED$38.48 Regular Price $45.27
- La Vie Boheme - ARCHIVED$24.07 Regular Price $28.32
- Sutter's Gold - ARCHIVED$27.04 Regular Price $31.81
- El Gordito Mexican Lager$29.95
- Grass Cutter Lager - ARCHIVED$24.62 Regular Price $28.97
- Mesquite Agave Ale American Ale-Archived$33.96 Regular Price $39.95
- Foggy Days California Common$25.46 Regular Price $29.95
- Brown Bag Special - ARCHIVED$36.18 Regular Price $42.57
- ChromosBeer Black Lager$21.21 Regular Price $24.95
- Eis, Eis, Baby$38.21 Regular Price $44.95