Belle Saison Dry Brewing Yeast
NET WEIGHT 11 GRAMS
Belle Saison is an ale yeast of Belgian origin selected for its ability to produce great Saison-style beer in a dry yeast form. It lends the spicy, peppery esters that define the Saison style, and gives a fruity farmhouse ale-like flavor to your finished beer. Ferments quickly with high attenuation and high alcohol tolerance.
Temperature range: 63°-85° F
For best results, use 1/2 packet for beers with less than 5% ABV and the whole packet when brewing ales above 5% ABV. Store the remaining yeast in the fridge and use within 7 days.
- Belgian Blanc Witbier$23.96 Regular Price $29.95
- Brigid's Blonde - ARCHIVED$34.62 Regular Price $43.27
- Have You Seen Cleopatra's Asp? - ARCHIVED$20.35 Regular Price $25.44
- Rave-On Saison - ARCHIVED$35.46 Regular Price $44.32
- Saison Du Miel Belgian Saison$23.96 Regular Price $29.95
- Dead & Berried Saison$27.96 Regular Price $34.95
- Complicated Shadows Saison$23.96 Regular Price $29.95
- Thomas Tank's Farmhouse Ale$27.96 Regular Price $34.95