Saflager W-34/70 Dry Lager Yeast
NET WEIGHT 11.5 GRAMS
For best results, use 1/2 packet for beers with less than 5% ABV and the whole packet when brewing ales above 5% ABV.
Store the remaining yeast in the fridge and use within 7 days.
This famous yeast strain from Weihenstephan in Germany is used world-wide within the brewing industry. This strain has become the most popular strain for lager brewing and is used by industrial breweries and brewing groups around the globe.
Temperature Range: 53.6-59° F
- German Doppelbock - ARCHIVED$38.48 Regular Price $45.27
- What The Helles, Bach? - ARCHIVED$24.07 Regular Price $28.32
- Mad Ludwig's Marzen - ARCHIVED$27.04 Regular Price $31.81
- Zombie Fest Lager$29.71 Regular Price $34.95
- Austin Pils Pilsner$25.46 Regular Price $29.95
- Schnapsidee Fest Beer Lager 1 Gallon Recipe$15.26 Regular Price $17.95