We had our first show in the official Mr.Beer Livestream last week and we had an awesome time with you all!
In this first show, we covered a little bit about each of our Mr.Beer Kits and introduced what the livestream was about.
But it wasn't all small talk. We also showed you just how easy brewing with a Mr.Beer kit can be.
Here's a recap of this quick tutorial in gifs!
1. Before you begin, take a sip of your favorite beer.
2. Place your malt extract in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes to soften it up.
3. Pour it into a pot of boiling water and stir it up.
4. Pour water into the keg and then pour in your malt and water mix. Next, top it off with more water and stir vigorously.
5. Now pour in your yeast packet and screw on the lid. No need to stir the yeast in.
6. Now you can set it aside for two weeks to let it ferment.
And that's pretty much all it takes!
If you missed the first livestream, don't worry, there is an archive up here. All you need to do is register and you will be notified when the next livestream is announced.
Why would you want to attend the livestream?
For the first livestream, we had over 200 people in attendance. There is a live chat option, too, so you will be able to send messages to us during the show and also communicate with the other viewers!
As a bonus, the people who DID attend this first livestream were given an exclusive coupon code for free shipping on our entire site good for on hour after the show.
Who knows what we'll do next!